Nowadays, motorcycle gloves are a biker’s most favorite garb to wear while biking. Waterproofing is an essential feature for gloves for the bikers as it protects the bikers in difficult climates by adding grip as well.
One can also safeguard their hands from the harsh weather, and most importantly, gloves also reduce the risk of wrist injuries when the biker falls prey to an accident. They also prevent slipping of the hands due to sweat. Hence, it is advised that you invest in a pair of comfortable motorcycle gloves.
Along with the essential purpose of comfort and protection of the biker, these gloves add a sophisticated and classy attraction to the biker’s overall look. Just like the typical leather jackets and boots of a biker, the riding gloves give the biker an outlandish traditional biker look shown in the movies; it is something that every regular person would want to have.
Currently, in the market, we can witness an ample variety of gloves, and choose one from the lot is quite a task. Motorcycle or biker gloves are produced, designed, and manufactured in a vast and huge variety of designs. Also, choosing a design is vital. The biker shall choose and find that one pair from such a vast and huge variety of designs which is both visually appealing and comfortable to wear during difficult climatic or weather conditions.
The design also plays a key role in deciding how applicable and appropriate a specific pair of gloves would be for the user. The style of gloves that the biker chooses and selects to buy should be picked considering and taking care of the environment where the bike is to ride and in the type of sports, the biker has a keen interest in and would like to participate in.
We have made it simpler for you by choosing the best 5 waterproof motorcycle gloves and where to buy them.
1. Royal Enfield Military Gloves Olive – These biking gloves are produced using a mesh with faux leather on the outer shell. It is built with nylon and polyurethane which makes it highly resistant to abrasions and long-lasting to use in the long run.
The area near the finger joints and knuckles come with TPU or thermoformed protectors to add increased impact resistance. The palm protection is taken care of by the strengthened faux leather patches. The cuff length and fit are designed for a comfortable fit. The dorsal area towards the back of the hand and fingers have ventilation through elastic mesh panels which allow the body to flex with ease and comfort.
A 360-degree velcro wrap provides a secure fit to the gloves. They are mainly designed for all-weather use and come at the price of Rs. 2000 and are available on the official site of Royal Enfield and Amazon.
2. Royal Enfield Rambler Gloves – The Royal Enfield produces some of the best quality leather gloves, and these Black Rambler gloves are one of them. They are designed using faux leather and a high degree of abrasion resistance. Keeping Indian climate under consideration, there is an air-mesh that allows comfortable biking and breathability in hot and humid conditions. The mesh panel along the fingers is elasticated to allow for freedom of movement.
The grip and inner area of the fingers are provided with a superior grip on the handlebars. The finger joints and knuckles are made of TPU or thermoformed protector which provides additional protection to these areas. It provides 2 color options to choose from- Olive and Black. The velcro at the wrist makes it easy to secure them and have a long and comfortable bike ride. They come at the price of Rs. 1500 and are available on the official site of Royal Enfield and Amazon.
3. Ozero 30 Waterproof Gloves – These gloves are firmly built and consist of five layers that provide warmth and comfort to the biker. It is designed with an artificial suede, windproof TPU sponge, waterproof membrane, thickened silk, and non-woven cotton. Along with such features, the gloves are also stitched on the index finger and thumb with goatskin for the biker`s comfort, so that one can conveniently use touchscreens.
They are also multi-purpose and can be used for many activities except for just biking. These activities include- skiing in winter, snow shoveling, cycling, snowmobile, ice fishing, etc. They come at the price of Rs. 1900 and are available on Amazon and eBay.
4. TitanOPS Hard Knuckle Gloves – The TitanOPS have developed multi-purpose outdoor gloves for biking as well as other activities like hunting, military training, and sports as well. The army print encouraged design is available in the market in a full-finger and half-finger version in varied and different colors. The adjustable wrist brace is made of military-grade velcro which adds as a great feature.
Due to their waterproof nature, the gloves can go straight into the washer and are dried easily. They are well stitched which helps in air circulation; Additionally, it adds to the feature that the hands are warm enough when the weather is cold. The gloves have short cuffs for comfort, which saves the time of putting on and taking off the gloves. They come at the price of Rs. 1800 and are available on Amazon and desertcart.in.
5. Milwaukee Leather Gloves – These are some of the most renowned gloves in the market. What makes these gloves unique and special of all the others in the market is their versatility to function in both summers and winters. The pair is made of quite high-quality leather, which also guarantees the biker ultimate protection and, at the same time, a relaxing and secure experience.
It’s designed with padded gel palms to ensure further comfort to the biker. They are suitable for all weather types but provide the best services when the weather is mild to dry. They are suitable to be worn in heat as well and they will breathe well enough even then. They come at the price of Rs. 2100 and are available on Amazon.